Eye Imaging Lab Director
Shuliang Jiao, Ph.D.
- Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Florida International University, Miami, FL
- Ph.D., Biomedical Engineering
- Texas A&M University, 2003
Zahra Nafar, Ph.D. Candidate. Zahra graduated from the University of Tehran with a B.S. in Electrical Engineering and a minor in Bioelectrical. Zahra joined the eye imaging lab in the Fall of 2014. Currently, Zahra is involved with the simultaneous Autofluorescence imaging and Optical Coherence Tomography of the retina in vivo.
Arash Dadkhah, Ph.D. Candidate. Arash graduated from the Amirkabir University of Technology with a M.S. in Biomedical Engineering and a minor in Biomechanics. Arash joined the eye imaging lab in the Fall of 2014. Currently, he is involved with multimodal imaging including Photoacoustic Microscopy, Optical Coherence Tomography, Optical Doppler Tomography and Fluorescence Microscopy.
- Minshan Jiang, Ph.D.
- Xiaojing Liu, Ph.D. in Biomedical Engineering; FIU 2016
- Nusrat Yeasmin , M.S. in Biomedical Engineering; FIU 2018
- Wei-Chiang Lin, Ph.D.; Associate Professor of
University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
- Rong Wen, Ph.D.; Professor of Ophthalmology